Friday, March 19, 2010

YOU ARE ALL YOU HAVE GOT!

Life can be really harsh at times, harsh enough to make or break any and every one of us! We either come out as diamonds through that coal dark phase or may just shatter in the way! people might only come to know about those who shone in the end but I don’t believe that those who never did make it, were losers in any way because they had the guts to sail through those times too, it’s just that they were washed away by the last test of tides. I am somewhere in between, I have made my choice and have gotten on the ride, but the end of the tunnel is nowhere close. The end result does intrigue me but it’s not all that I am making this journey for, this journey is my attempt to face and live the life I have wanted to, to see the world in the light of my dreams, to make the most out of it. It has its pros and cons, but just for the fear of being doomed I cannot sacrifice my vision because at the end of the day, like someone rightly said I am all I have got!

No comments:

Post a Comment