Monday, March 15, 2010

I HAVE TAKEN THE ROAD LESS TRAVELLED BY!

Starting from zilch is never easy. There’s nothing to fall back onto nor anyone or anything to tell you what to do and which direction to head towards! For sure there’s a lot to look forward to but definitely standing on ground zero is never the place you would dream yourself to be on! I am precisely in that spot and this blog is my way to hang on to life!

Every one of us thinks that we are special in our own unique way and I am no different. I don’t know whether feeling this way is the best thing in the world but there is no second opinion about that just to find our special place in the world, just to be a part of something special, we strive, and its nothing but this hard work and zeal that make ordinary people achieve extraordinary goals!

I hope that I am able to chip in some life in my blog and share with all, my zest and zeal to live and be a part of the thought process of many who share the same emotion. Till then, adios amigo!

No comments:

Post a Comment